[Openal-devel] freealut 1.1.0 released
Sven.Panne at BenQ.com
Wed Jun 7 01:27:38 PDT 2006
There have been no complaints about the release candidate 1, so I've
just released freealut 1 (tag "freealut_1_1_0"). Garin: Could you update
http://www.openal.org/ with the freealut 1.1.0 stuff from
Changes from 1.0.1:
* Improved build under Visual Studio (warnings and paths to OpenAL
* Added some fragile logic to find the right path to the OpenAL
* To guarantee version consistency, generate .spec file via
* Bumped the package version to 1.1.0 and the library version to
1:0:1 (i.e. a backwards compatible version, only with new features).
* Conforms to the ALUT specification 1.1.0 now (added two memory
* Fixed build on old Linux distros.
More information about the Openal-devel